1. zowie EC1/EC2
- A staple mouse in the csgo pro scene. Verified as a viable option on the highest level.
- Smooth tracking with new 3360 sensor and two large mouse feet.
- Ergonomic design.
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI. Easy switch.
- 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- None of unneccessary bullshit: extra buttons, lights etc.
- Middle price range for high end gaming mice.
- Minus: some users report problems with the mousewheel after some time. However, you will find similar reviews on nearly all mice.
The only difference between the models is size. EC1 is large, and EC2 is medium/small. The smaller EC2 is more comfortable for those who play with the “claw” grip. Otherwise pure preference.
2. Logitech G pro wireless
- Since launch in 2018 it has become a viable wireless option amongst pro csgo players. Particularly in the north-american scene.
- Clean minimalistic design for esports.
- Amazing HERO 16k sensor.
- Wireless / 1 MS.
- Very light mouse
- Very long battery life: 48 / 60 hours depending on light on / off.
- Customizable for left-hand / right hand.
- Customizable nr. of usable sidebuttons: 1-4.
The only real drawback to this mouse is its price. It’s one of the most expensive on the market. But for good reason; if price was not a criteria, the Logitech G Pro wireless would probably take the nr. 1 spot. However, the Zowie EC moodels edge out the first place on more ‘bang for your buck’. Not everyone needs a wireless mouse, even if the performance is fully comparabale to the best wired mice.
3. Razer deathadder elite
- Viable mouse at the professional csgo level.
- Tried and tested over a long period of time.
- 16K DPI.
- Very durable.
- Highly recommende by players with larger hands, and players who play with pam grip.
- Lower end price range of high-end mice for esports.
- Gamified look.
4.Zowie FK (FK1+ / FK1 / FK2
- Very versatile mouse – fit for both claw and palm grip.
- Tried and tested by many csgo pro players.
- Middle price range.
- 3 different size options.
- 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 DPI.
- 125 / 500 / 1000 Hz
- Clean feel with 5 buttons.
- Low profile design.
The Zowie FK comes in 3 sizes. FK1+ (largest) FK1 (medium) and FK2 (largest). The sizes variation is about 4 mm width and 2mm height.
5. Glorious model o (model D)
- Very good grip.
- Very light.
- Flawless optical sensor.
- Mid-high price range.
- Used by some professional csgo pro players.
- Risk of spilling into the internal circuit boards / dust building up.
- Some complaints about packing / travel of product.
- Very gamified appearance.
- Different color schemes with matte and glossy look.